Welcome to Shrewsbury Public Schools. We invite you to explore Mrs. Cook's Grade 4 Geography Podcasts. Students were given this scenerio: The President of the U.S. will be listening to your podcasts to determine the winner of the award: "Best Midwestern/Western State to Move to or Live in". Which student do you think presented the award winning podcast?

Thursday, June 08, 2006

New Mexico


Listen to Rachel's podcast on New Mexico. Would this be a state you'd want to visit?
Click here to listen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very interesting plcae to vacation. I've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive.

Great job !!

6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel,
all I can say is Wow. I never knew that New Mexico is known as the "Land Of Enchantment". I loved the music you chose it matched exactly what you were you saying!!
I loved when you described the Rio Grande, it sounds like a beautiful place to see.I loved how you ended your podcast, Rachel what a FANTASTIC podcast!!

Emilee

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home